University of Peshawar Admission 2022 last date to apply online for BA, BSc, BAA, BS 4-Years, Pharm-D, BSCS, MA, MSc, LLB, MBA, MS, MPhil, and PhD programs in several fields. Check UOP admission 2022 last dates here. The University of Peshawar online admission 2022 last date has been declared on this page. Students can admission in Peshawar University by submitting their documents to UOP.edu.pk from this page. Peshawar University accepts students from around Pakistan. If you completed the Intermediate exam with at least 45% and want to study at UOP, you may pick among BA, BSc, BS, B.Com, BBA, and others.
Spring and fall enrolment is available at Peshawar University. UOP has several connected institutions in KPK cities to enable student’s access education. The major English-Urdu newspaper publishes admission advertisement 2022. The University of Peshawar admission method, timetable, form download, fee structure, eligibility conditions, entrance exam, merit list, and scholarships are all described here.
University Of Peshawar Admission 2022 Last Date
According to the latest announcement, the last date of the submission application to the University of Peshawar (UOP) is October 21, 2022. The University of Peshawar will no longer accept new students after the 21st of October 2022. This is the last day that admissions will be accepted at the University of Peshawar; beyond this day, no further students will be admitted.
University Of Peshawar Fee Structure 2022
The Institution of UOP’s syndicate is the body responsible for approving the fee structure of the university. UOP has announced the fee structures that will be used for both regular candidates and private candidates. There is a distinction made between the fee structures for normal candidates and those for private candidates.
|PU Degree Program||Fee|
University of Peshawar faculties
Given detail about faculties of Programs
Faculty of Numerical & and Physical Science
|14. BS Computer Science||F.SC (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical), FCS, General Science (with Computer) having at least 45% marks|
|15. BS Electronics||F.SC. (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical) or DAE Electronics / Electrical/Telecom/Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics with at least 45% marks|
|16. BS Mathematics||F.A/F.SC/General Science (with Math) having at least 45% marks|
|17. BS Physics||F.SC (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical) with at least 45% marks|
|18. BS Statistics||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks. Preferences will be given those candidates who have studied Statistics or Mathematics as a subject.|
Faculty of Life & Environmental Sciences
|1. BS Bio-Technology 2. BS-Microbiology 3. BS Botany 4. BS Zoology||F.SC (Pre-Medical) with at least 45% marks|
|5. BS Chemistry 6. BS Environmental Sciences 7. BS Geology 8. BS Geomatics (GIS & Remote Sensing)||F.SC (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering) with at least 45% marks|
|9. BS Disaster Preparedness & Management||F.A with Civics & Economics/F.SC/Inter Science/DAE/D.Com with at least 45% marks|
|10. BS Geography||Intermediate with at least 45% marks. 20 marks will be added to candidates with relevant subject|
|11. Pharm-D (5-Year)||F.SC (Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks|
|12. BS Urban & Regional Planning||F.SC/FA (Inter Science Group) or DAE in Architecture / Civil Engineering with at least 45% marks|
|13. BS in Plant Biodiversity Conservation and Management||F.SC. Pre Medical/Equivalent intermediate part 2 education in the relevant field with at least 45% marks|
|24. BS Criminology||F.A/F.SC or Equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|25. BS Economics||F.A/F.SC/General Science with at least 45% marks. 20 marks will be added to candidates with relevant subject|
|26. BS Education 27. BS Political Science 28. BS Psychology||Intermediate with at least 45% marks. 20 marks will be added to candidates with relevant subject|
|29. BS Gender Studies 30. BS International Relations 31. BS Sociology 32. BS Social Work 33. BS Regional Studies 34. BS Peace & Conflict Studies||Intermediate with at least 45% marks|
|35. BS-Law (5-Year)||F.A/F.SC with at least 45% marks and qualifying marks in LAT|
|36. BS Social Anthropology 37. BS Development Studies||F.A/F.SC with at least 45% marks|
|38. BS Health & Physical Education||F.A/F.SC or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
Faculty of Arts & Humanities
|39. BS Archaeology 40. BS Philosophy||F.A/F.SC with at least 45% marks|
|41. BS English & Applied Linguistics||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|42. BS Arts and Design||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|43. BS History||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks. 20 marks will be added to candidates with relevant subject|
|44. BS Tourism & Hotel Management||F.A/F.SC./D.Com/DAE with at least 45% marks|
Faculty of Management & Information Sciences
|19. Bachelor of Business Administration||Intermediate / D.Com with at least 45% marks. 30 marks will be added to General Science and Humanities Groups|
|20. BS Commerce||F.A/F.SC or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|21. BS Journalism & Mass Communication||F.A/F.SC with at least 45% marks|
|22. BS Library & Information Sciences||F.A/F.SC or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|23. BS Home Economics (for females only) Specialization Areas in : Art & DesignFood & Nutrition SciencesHuman Development & Family StudiesResource & Facility ManagementTextile & Clothing||F.A/F.SC with at least 45% marks|
Faculty of Islamic & Oriental Studies
|45. BS Arabic||1st Priority : 2nd Class F.A from HEC recognized Islamic Boards. 2nd Priority : 2nd Class F.SC or equivalent certificate|
|46. BS Islamic 47. BS Urdu||intermediate with at least 45% marks|
|48. BS Pashto||intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
University Of Peshawar Admission Schedule 2022
|EVENT||DATE||DAY & TIME||VENUE|
|Last date of submission of Admission Application Form||21st October, 2022||(Friday) 4:00 PM||Online www.uop.edu.pk followed by hardcopy submission to Admission Block – II adjacent to Central Library, University of Peshawar (For detail, please see How to Apply)|
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||26th October, 2022||(Wednesday) 10:00 am to 4:00 pm||Convocation Hall, Administration Block, UOP|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||1st November, 2022||(Tuesday) 10:00 AM||Online www.uop.edu.pk|
|Complaint(s) by the applicant(s), if any||1st & 2nd November, 2022||(Tuesday & Wednesday) 9:00 AM to 4:00 PMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Display of Final Merit List||4th November, 2022||(Friday) 10:00 AM||Online www.uop.edu.pk|
|Interview for seats reserved for disabled persons||7th November, 2022||(Thursday) 09:00 am to 2:00 pm||Committee Room#3 adjacent to Convocation Hall|
|Admission from Merit List Scrutiny of original documents & Remittance of Fee||4th & 7th November, 2022||(Friday & Monday) 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM||Concerned departments|
|Admission from Waiting List||8th November, 2022||(Tuesday) 10:00 AM||Concerned departments|
|Orientation Class||10th November, 2022||Thursday||Concerned Department / Centre / Institute|
University Of Peshawar Online Admission 2022
All of the students who are interested in attending the University of Peshawar but are unable to do so due to the geographic isolation of the university. An online viewing option has been made available by the university for individuals who are unable to appear for admission. This alternative may be downloaded from the institution’s main website if you are interested. Simply follow this link. email@example.com
How to Apply University Of Peshawar
- Apply online at www.uop.edu.pk.
- Get an admissions form printed after it’s been filled up.
- Make a deposit of Rs.2000 at any United Bank Ltd. branch using the printable fee invoice/challan.
- On or before October 21, 2022, at 4:00 p.m., applicants must bring the following to the Admission Block – II, located next to the Central Library at the University of Peshawar:
- Domicile / CNIC.
- F.A/F.SC DMC (Part-I & II).
- Valid LAT Score Card (for BS-Law only).
- IBCC Equivalency Certificate (For A-Level Only).
- A printed copy of the application form.
- Original Bank Voucher(OBV).
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- A copy of the bank challan/invoice showing payment in full.
www.uop.edu.pk admission 2022
Peshawar University is the premium University of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. UOP is a progressive and one-of-a-kind academic institution that strives for academic and professional development, innovation, and public service.
The University, in conjunction with its other facilities, offers first-rate and all-encompassing educational possibilities from the undergraduate to the postgraduate and professional levels. This top-tier institution serves not only the city of Peshawar, but also the rest of the province and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) in terms of higher education (FATA).
University of Peshawar Most Important Instructions:
- No revised DMC until October 21, 2022.
- Admission Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- To decrease the load on the online admission portal/website, applicants should apply for admission to their discipline early.
- Admission Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- BS-Law (5-Years) candidates must have a valid LAT score card (50% LAT Score).
- Classes will run from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm according to schedules.
- Only applicants with F.A/F.SC/A-Level or equal DMC marks will be eligible for temporary admission to BS.
- Candidates who completed intermediate exams in 2021 and 2022 would get first preference for admission, while others will receive second priority.
- The BS Law (5-Years) merit list will be based on F.A/F.SC/A-Level scores, although the Law Admission Test (LAT) is mandatory under the Supreme Court of Pakistan’s 31 August 2018 judgment.
- No Prospectus or Admission Application Form will be printed. Candidates must apply online as described above.
- Forms submitted online cannot be changed. Additionally, form choices will not change.
- Final Merit List candidates must submit their fee and original documentation on the stipulated dates and bring three passport-sized photos. If not, the applicant will lose admission.
- Provisional admission will lead to official admission after document verification and compliance with University of Peshawar admission policy.
- Advocates and judges seeking BS-Law admission on reserved quota must present Bar Council verified certificate and Peshawar High Court Registrar certificate.
- All departments must complete Waiting List admittance before courses start.
- False information will disqualify applicants. If the papers are fraudulent, the applicant will be disqualified for severe misconduct and a crime.
- The University maintains the right to discontinue any program, alters its regulations, or makes required program or course changes. Programs with less than 15 pupils will be cancelled.
- Incomplete or late applications are rejected.
- For details, call 092-919221418 / 092-919216701-20 Extension: 3004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://admissions.uop.edu.pk.
University of Peshawar Trials for Sports Seats
The University’s website (www.uop.edu.pk) will be updated with the whole trial schedule after it has been finalized.
Check: UOP BA Result 2021 2022 Peshawar University
Peshawar University Merit List 2022
The online admission form, the fee structure, and the advertising are all simply downloadable from this website supplied below for any applicants who are interested in applying. The admission exam merit lists as well as the waiting list are both exhibited publicly on the campus of Peshawar University at the same time.
University Of Peshawar Contact Number
University Of Peshawar Address
Old Jamrud Road, Qadir Abad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa