The Punjab Public Service Commission has published PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 in Education, History, Islamiat, PE, Biology, Economics, and Psychology Jobs for male and female lecturers. There are several PPSC Planner 2022 Lecturer Jobs for both men and women. Check PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 below. You can check more PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2022 at this page. Get more information about these jobs and how to apply for Punjab Higher Education Department Lecturer Jobs 2022.
- 1 Full Information about PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
- 1.1 PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Last Date
- 1.2 PPSC Lecturer Jobs for Male and Females ( BPS – 17)
- 1.3 PPSC Lecturer Jobs Advertisement 2022
- 1.4 Posts Details with Qualifications of PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
- 1.4.1 Acceptable Degrees for the Posts of Female Lecturer
- 1.4.2 Acceptable Degrees for the Posts of Male Lecturer
- 1.5 PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- 1.6 PPSC Online Application Submission Process
- 2 How to Apply Online for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022?
Full Information about PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
In a recent announcement, the Punjab Public Service Commission released Lecturer Jobs for the year 2022. On this page, you will find the most recent PPSC Lecturers Jobs advertisement, as well as information on the most frequently asked questions about this job, including the Lecturer Jobs in Punjab application procedure, requirements to apply, salaries, and benefits offered by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Last Date
The Last Date to submit an application for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 is March 14, 2022. All applicants are urged to submit their applications by the deadline specified on the application form.
|Organization||Higher Education Department Punjab|
|Last Date||14 March 2022|
|No of Vacancies||500+|
PPSC Lecturer Jobs for Male and Females ( BPS – 17)
Candidates with a valid National Identity Card, both male and female, are eligible to apply for this job.
|Subject||Open Merit||Minority Quota||Special Person Quota||Total Seats|
|Lecturer Females Biology||71||04||04||79|
|Lecturer Females Economics||125||07||07||139|
|Lecturer Females Psychology||120||07||07||134|
|Lecturer Males Education||29||02||02||33|
|Lecturer Males History||18||01||01||20|
|Lecturer Males Islamiat||72||–||03||75|
|Lecturer Males Physical Education||45||03||03||51|
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 – Apply Online 1700+ Vacancies
Candidates interested in applying for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 are recommended to carefully read the advertisement and follow all of the instructions provided in it. Prevent yourself from making the frequent error of providing fake or incorrect personal information. If there is any mistake or fake information (documents included), the application form will be rejected, and you will not be able to apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 – Apply Online 1700+ Vacancies until the problem is resolved.
|Assistant Director, Engg/SDO||Bachelors|
|Lecture Female (Biology, Economics, Psychology)||Masters|
|Lecturer Male (Education, History, Islamiat, Physical Education)||Masters|
|Electric Sub Inspector||DAE|
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Advertisement 2022
For Lecturer (both male and female), Assistant Director Engineer/SDO, Sub Engineer, Stenographer, and Electric Sub Inspector jobs, the Punjab Public Service Commission published Advertisement No 02 in the Express daily for 635+ jobs. Candidates with exceptional skill and energy who are residents of Punjab are requested to submit applications on a regular basis for the job listed below. These jobs are open to both male and female applicants who meet the qualifying requirements. The age, qualification, experience, and place of residence requirements for each job are listed against each job in the advertising provided below.
Posts Details with Qualifications of PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Sub Engineer (BS-14)||DAE (Civil Technology)||65|
|Lecturer Biology (female) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Biology||79|
|Lecturer Economics (female) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Economics||139|
|Lecturer Psychology (female) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Psychology||134|
|Lecturer Education (male) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Education||33|
|Lecturer History (male) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in History||20|
|Lecturer Islamiat (male) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Islamiat||75|
|Lecturer Physical Education (male) (BS-17)||Master’s Degree in Physical Education||51|
|Stenographer (BS-15)||Intermediate + Speed of 100/ 35 w.pm in shorthand/ typing||23|
|Electric Sub Inspector (BS-14)||DAE (Electrical)||12|
Acceptable Degrees for the Posts of Female Lecturer
Lecturer Female (Biology)
- Botany or Zoology with B.Sc.
- Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- Marine Biology
- Freshwater Biology and Fisheries Genetics
- M.Sc. Biology (Plant Sciences)
- M.Sc Biology (Animal Sciences)
- BS Botany
- M.Sc. Botany
- BS Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology
- BS/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
- BS/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry
- BS (Hons.) in Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Bioinformatics
Lecturer Female (Economics)
- M.Sc. Economics
- Business Economics
- M.Sc. Economics & Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural & Resource Economics
Lecturer Female (Psychology)
- M.Sc. Applied Psychology
- M.Sc. Behavioral Sciences
- BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology
Acceptable Degrees for the Posts of Male Lecturer
Lecturer Male (Education)
- M.A. ELTL
- M.A. ECE
- M.S. Ed
- M.A. Educational Assessment & Research
Lecturer Male (History)
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree in History
Lecturer Male (Islamiat)
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Islamiat
Lecturer Male (Physical Education)
- M.Sc. Physical Education
- M.Sc. Sports Science
Learn More about PPSC:
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
To apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022, you must comply with the guidelines:
- Applicant must be a Punjab domicile holder.
- Male candidates must be 35 years of age or younger to be considered.
- Female candidates must be 28 years of age or younger to be considered.
- According to their CNIC, transgenders will be able to determine their legal age.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent qualification.
- The application will be withdrawn if the applicant does not produce the equivalency certificate.
- Check the job relevancy (Quota/Open Merit) of the job
- The applicant must be in good physical and mental health in order to be considered.
- Candidates who are already employed may submit a no-objection certificate.
- Proof of one’s educational achievements
- Perform well on the exam and in the interview.
PPSC Online Application Submission Process
- Less than a week left to apply online for the Pakistan Public Service Commission (PPSC) jobs.
- Employees of Semi-Governmental and Autonomous Bodies of the Federal or Provincial Government, as well as Local Bodies, are not eligible to age concession.
- A candidate who claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the competent authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of the concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted as final by the Commission. Failure to provide an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority during an interview or when requested would result in cancellation of candidacy.
- Candidates who claim private firm/entity expertise must present evidence of registration with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other regulatory authority, otherwise their application will be denied.
- After applying for a job, applicants must immediately apply for a Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC from their respective departments and present it during the interview (if called).
- Candidates must obtain/apply for registration with PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other applicable organization for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and present it at the time of interview (if called).
- During the interview, applicants must provide the Competent Authority’s marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate for all degrees. CGPA unacceptable
- No information supplied by anybody other than the PPSC website is valid, thus applicants should not rely it.
- The Stenographer Shorthand, Typing and Proficiency Tests will only be conducted in Lahore.
How to Apply Online for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants may apply online at www.ppsc.gov.pk.
- Download challan form from PPSC official website.
- Registration fee of Rs.600 at any National Bank of Pakistan branch (NBP).
- Before submitting your online application, please review the PPSC website’s general guidelines.
PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022
The following disciplines of study are available for PPSC Lecturer Jobs for male candidates: history, physical education, education, and Islamiat. If you are interested in applying for PSSC Lecturer vacancies in 2022, you may submit your application via the PPSC website. The deadline to submit an application for this Lecturer Job is March 14, 2022.