PM Youth Internship Program 2022 online Apply/Registration is currently open for B.A/B.Sc/BS/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent degree. Now you easily apply online for Prime Minister Youth internship program or Kamyab Jawan program at kamyabjawan.gov.pk. PM Youth Loan Program allegedly offers jobless youth a spectacular Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2022. A relationship enabled a wonderful internship opportunity for PM’s national youth.
- 1 PM Youth Internship Program 2022 Apply Online
- 1.1 Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration
- 1.2 PM Internship Program 2022 in Pakistan
- 1.3 Prime Minister Internship Program Online Registration
- 1.4 PM Youth Internship Program 2022 HEC
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 Apply Online
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced a Prime Minister Internship Program for the jobless youth of the country that would run from 2022 to 2023. Graduates who were unable to find employment even after finishing their degrees will now have the opportunity to participate in a paid internship program. This was announced by Prime Minister Imran Khan during his speech to the nation today.
Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration
For one year, interns work in federal and provincial government departments, industries, banks, corporations, and other public and private institutions. They get a grant of Rs. 30,000 a month. This is because of the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, which is run by the Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination. Students, who have finished 16 years of school, or Matric or FSc, are very likely to be able to apply for this internship.
We have good news to tell all the people who have a master’s or PhD. Details say that Prime Minister Imran Khan has a great internship program for young people in 2022. The Prime Minister and Pepsi Co work together to offer this great internship to young people from the country. Prime Minister Imran Khan wants to hire people in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, public administration, and business, among other things, so he wants to hire people in these fields. They also pay the students Rs 30,000 a month in stipends. The main goal of this internship is to help Pakistan’s young, well-educated people learn how to work in both private and public businesses.
PM Internship Program 2022 in Pakistan
Internship opportunities will be available at a variety of agencies, ministries, and private companies/firms around Pakistan, in a variety of cities in Pakistan. Candidates for these internships will be allowed to apply from any of the places listed below, whether they are male or female.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 Rs 30000 Stipend Apply Online
A monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 must also be provided to the candidate who has been selected.
Prime Minister Internship Program Online Registration
|Posted||3 March 2022|
|Application Deadline||23rd April 2022|
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 HEC
To be eligible for the program, graduates must have completed at least 16 years of education in any field. More specifics and criteria, on the other hand, will be provided via appropriate advertising.
Also Read more Posts about it:
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
|Program Name||Prime Minister PM Internship Program|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 30,000/-|
|Education:||B.A/B.Sc/BS/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent.|
|Marks||Minimum 50% or 2.5 CGPA.|
|Age Limit||Upto 30 Years|
Documents Required for PM Internship Program
- A picture of your passport.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate Graduation
- Transcript Certificate Graduation Degree
- Form B/Passport/CNIC Graduation Transcript Certificate Graduation Degree Certificate Graduation Transcript Certificate Graduation Degree
- Applicant with a three-year diploma obtained after high school graduation / FSc is preferred. Graduates of Madrassah institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Must be a Pakistani citizen or possess Pakistani nationality.
- Having 50 percent of the grade and a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- There is no discrimination based on gender in this program. Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
PM Internship Program Allocation
- The PM youth training plan distributes trainees according to NFC funding and FPSC setting for joint/local activities each year.
- Interns are chosen based on their location, but may be started anywhere based on their profile.
- PM Youth Training Scheme involves helping the young generation overcome challenges and issues in today’s competitive world.
How to Apply Online for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
Male/female aspirants may apply for these internships shortly once the government launches the official recruitment page.
- Interested and willing candidates may apply online at www.kamyabjawan.gov.pk.
- Late applications will not entertain.
- Women should apply.
- A non-completion application
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be female.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The CNIC is open to anybody between the ages of 21 and 45 (for individuals, sole proprietors, or any other stakeholders) who has business potential and who has a valid CNIC.