The PEEF Scholarship 2022 Master Level Last Date to apply is 31 March 2022. This page describes the PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Degree Programs Students. Learn about How to apply for PEEF Master Level Scholarship Students at www.student.peef.org.pk student portal. Check Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2022 Eligibility criteria for Graduate or Master Programs below. Download PEEF Master’s Programs Scholarship Form online form peef.org.pk.
- 1 Last Date of PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Master’s
- 1.1 Download PEEF Scholarship Application Form
- 1.2 PEEF Master Level Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022 Master Level
- 1.4 www.peef.org.pk student portal
- 1.5 www.student.peef.org.pk 2022
Last Date of PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Master’s
PEEF Scholarship for Master’s Programs Last Date to apply online is 31 March 2022. Keep checking back to this page for the most up-to-date information about PEEF Scholarships. Interested and qualified students may apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship. On or before March 31, 2022, applicants may submit a PEEF Scholarship Form. PEEF Scholarships are not available to students who pass the PBTE or TEVTA examinations.
Download PEEF Scholarship Application Form
As soon as the government makes an announcement on PEEF scholarships, we will provide you with the most up-to-date information. The PEEF scholarship application form will also be made available on this page. Continue to visit EduOnline.pk for additional information on the PEEF till that time comes.
PEEF Master Level Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
PEEF has set aside 20% of its yearly scholarship limit for Master’s Degrees. These scholarships are given to excellent students studying at Punjabi institutions. To be eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarships, students must meet the following conditions.
- Punjab abode
- Attained 60% or a CGPA 2.5 in BA/BSc/BCOM/BS/BBA, etc. in the past three years in Punjab.
- Accessing full-time enrollment at a partner institution
- Students enrolling in spring/fall semesters and morning/afternoon/evening sessions may also apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Parents’ total monthly income equals or exceeds PKR 37,000/-
- Children of government workers in BPS 1-4 are exempt from the income criteria if solely paid by pay.
- The children of terrorist victims are likewise excluded from the income restriction.
- The prospective student must also meet the merit and need requirements of the university/government postgraduate college.
PEEF Scholarship Ineligibility Criteria for Master Level
The following students are ineligible for a PEEF Master’s level scholarship for the following reasons:
- Students who have previously passed / received an MA / MSc / MS / MPhil degree (or equivalent) are eligible to apply.
- Students who have improved their marks or who have passed the test in the additional session
- The Students who received a passing grade on the aforementioned exams (*) are considered to be in good standing.
- Taking advantage of any additional educational scholarship opportunities available throughout the current academic year.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022 Master Level
- Scholarship quotas have been assigned to all of Punjab’s partner institutions by the Punjab Education Foundation.
- Please download the scholarship application form from the PEEF website and send it to the appropriate institution with all of the required information completed on the form (The scholarship application forms are also available via the university’s financial assistance office).
- Scholarship applications that are submitted directly to PEEF will not consider for consideration.
www.peef.org.pk student portal
Students may be able to get a scholarship application through the Office of the Deputy Director Colleges. PEEF’s official website, www.peef.org.pk, provides access to the document for downloading. Fill out the application form and send it to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore – 54600,” which is located at the address above.
Applicants must first enroll in a full-time study program at one of the host institutions in order to consider for a grant from any of the categories listed above. Then, using the Education Endowment Program’s online application process, submit your request for financial assistance. The financing will be accessible for the length of the degree program, but it may be cancelled if the institution or PEEF is found to have engaged in any criminal behavior.
Helpdesk peef org pk
- Telephone: + 92- 42 – 37808710 – 12
- FAX :+92-42-37808709
- Address: PEEF Link Wahdat Road, Lahore – 52254