Here you will learn about How to Apply for KMU CAT Online Registration 2022 and last date to apply. By the full filling above mentioned KMU Cat admission criteria, Test Requirements, admission seekers can apply online from this page. Registration for the Khyber Medical University CAT 2022 exam has begun. Applicants for admission to the BS Paramedics/Public Health/Nursing/DPT/BSOT/BS SLP/BS Audiology and BS P&O programs are encouraged to apply. Please don’t put it off until the last minute. Your application will not be accepted beyond the deadline. Admission to KMU-affiliated institutions requires passing the KMU-CAT. Pre-medical students must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the F.Sc. Pre-Medical or equivalent examination. Candidates who haven’t heard back yet may still apply. All individuals, male and female, are welcome to apply.
- 1 KMU CAT Registration 2022 Last Date Apply Online
- 1.1 KMU Admission CAT Test 2022 Registration Online Test
- 1.2 KMU CAT registration 2022 2022 Schedule
- 1.3 Dates of Admission in KMU Khyber Medical University
- 1.4 KMU Prospectus 2022 PDF
- 1.5 KMU Cat Online Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.6 Latest KMU CAT Test Schedule and Test Centers
- 1.7 KMU CAT Test Syllabus & Test Pattern
- 1.8 KMU Cat Registration Important Instructions
- 2 HOW TO APPLY for KMU Cat online Registration?
- 3 KMU CAT Roll Number Slip 2022
KMU CAT Registration 2022 Last Date Apply Online
The deadline to register for the KMU CAT in 2022 has passed. All applicants are welcome at Khyber Medical University Peshawar (KMU). BS Paramedics/Public Health/Nursing/DPT/BSOT/BS SLP/BS Audiology/BS P&O, etc., programs at KMU have commenced. There is a limited amount of time and admissions slots available. So don’t wait to submit your application to www.kmu.edu.pk. All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by the deadline. The KMU CAT registration flyer is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format for your convenience.
KMU Admission CAT Test 2022 Registration Online Test
Registration for the next academic year of 2022-2022 at Khyber Medical University Peshawar (KMU) has begun. The Centralized Admission Exam (CAT) has been made mandatory by KMU as a pre-admission test. A minimum of 50% marks in the F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination is required to be eligible for registration. You must pass the KMU CAT Registration 2022 exam to apply to KMU and its associated universities. KMU CAT registration is still available online. Before the deadline, register for the KUM CAT online at www.kmu.edu.pk. As a result, people who want to enroll in nursing, Allied Sciences, Public Health, BS Paramedics, and others are urged to do so before the deadlines.
KMU CAT registration 2022 2022 Schedule
The basic requirements for CAT registration are listed in the advertising for the program. To be eligible for registration, applicants must be of both sexes (male and female). National and international students who have obtained a minimum of 50 percent in Fsc pre-medical may register for the KMU CAT 2022 exam.
Dates of Admission in KMU Khyber Medical University
|Admission Date||August 23, 2021|
|Last Date||September 30, 2021|
|Test Date||October 10, 2021|
|Reporting Time||9:00 AM|
|Registration Form||Download Form|
|Roll No. Slip||Download Slip|
KMU Prospectus 2022 PDF
Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province’s Khyber Medical Institution (KMI) is a public research university located in Peshawar. Khyber Medical University’s mission is to cultivate professional competence via education and innovation to provide comprehensive, high-quality health care to the people of Pakistan.
KMU Cat Online Registration Eligibility Criteria:
CAT 2022 registration is open to both men and women, regardless of gender. Parity exists, and there is no differentiation between men and women. As long as the applicant has achieved at least 50% marks in the preparatory exams, they can apply. Khyber Medical University’s main campus, sub-campuses, and associated institutions require students to take the KMU CAT.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks, or awaiting the outcome. A candidate
- Candidates from both sexes are welcome to apply.
- Allied Health Sciences students must take the KMU-CAT to be admitted to KMU-affiliated institutions.
- The following is a must-read:
- Candidates must be at their exam sites at least one hour before the start on Sunday, October 10, 2022.
- Test-takers must carry these essentials with them on the day of the exam.
- Passports, Smart Cards, and other forms of identification.
- A copy of the roll without a slip, as well as a new photo.
- A well-arranged clipboard.
- Two ballpoint pens in either blue or black.
Latest KMU CAT Test Schedule and Test Centers
KMU plans to administer the CAT gradually and sequentially to regulate the total number of candidates. From August 23 through September 15, 2022, the CAT 2022 will be in session. However, the KPK exam centers have been set at the following locations.
KMU CAT Test Syllabus & Test Pattern
In the KMU CAT exam, there are multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Only 100 questions will be asked, each with equal marks. A four-part paper with no negative markings is available. You must complete the form in 90 minutes. This exam is only valid for one year. Therefore if you want to apply to KUM universities, you’ll need to take it within that time frame.
|Portion||Questions / Marks|
You may deposit fees in the MCB bank by downloading and printing the appropriate fee slips. It costs Rs. 30 00 to take the KUM CAT exam, which is nonrefundable. If you haven’t done so already, log back into your KMU CAT account within 24 hours. You must download the KMU CAT roll number slip at least one week before the final exam date.
KMU Cat Registration Important Instructions
- The candidates must reach their respective test centers at least one hour before the commencement of the Test on October 10, 2021 (i.e., 08:00 AM). The Institute will be closed at 08:30 AM on the test day.
- The candidates must bring the following with them on the test day:-
- Original CNIC/NICOP/POC/Form B/Smart Card/Passport.
- Printout of the roll no slip along with one picture.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue or black ballpoint pens (not pointers, markers, pencils, jell pens, etc.)
- The candidates must strictly follow Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid-19, i.e., wearing a proper mask and maintaining a social distance of 6 fts at the entrance hall during the Test.
HOW TO APPLY for KMU Cat online Registration?
- Click ‘APPLY’ to create your account.
- After creating an account, follow on-screen instructions to complete your profile.
- Preview your application before submission. Once submitted, You can not change it.
- Submit your online application before the deadline.
- Download your challan form / Bank Deposit Slip, generated automatically after submission.
- Pay the application processing fee using your challan form / Bank Deposit Slip at any MCB branch in Pakistan. Please login after 72 hours to verify your payment status.
- Please keep visiting https://kmuts.pk Test-related updates.
- Roll number slips will be issued to candidates whose payment status is verified.
- Roll numbers slips will be downloadable at https://kmuts.pk at least one week before the Test.
KMU CAT Roll Number Slip 2022
Downloads of KMU CAT Roll Number Slips will begin on Monday, October 11, 2022, at 2:00 PM KUM’s objective is to build professional competence to deliver comprehensive, high-quality health care to the nation. Learning and innovation are vital components of this aim. As a leading academic and research institution, it will deliver high-quality and compassionate health care to everyone.
KMU Contact Number and Address
|Contact Number||+92 91 9217703, 9217696|
|Address||Khyber Medical University, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|