Karachi Grammar School Admission – KGS admissions for 2022 are now available. We advise all candidates that admission has been opened for the session 2022. Send online Admission/Registration Form between January 24th and February 18th 2022. Here you may learn about Karachi Grammer School KGS Admission 2022 – 2023 documents required for verification, original birth certificate with photocopy [for all applicants].
- 1 Karachi Grammer School Admission KGS Admission Form 2022 Last Date
- 1.1 Karachi Grammar School Admission 2022 KGS Last Date
- 1.2 Karachi Grammar School Fees Structure 2022
- 1.3 How to Get Admission in Karachi Grammar School
Karachi Grammer School Admission KGS Admission Form 2022 Last Date
Fill online Admission/Application/Registration Form between Monday 24th January to Friday 18th February 2022. Karachi Grammar School being a School College invites admission for classes given in the table below.
|Available Admission||Admission Open Dates|
|Junior Classes like Play Group, Nursery, and Prep||January to March|
|Grade 1 to Grade 5 (Primary)||February to April|
|Grade 6 to Grade 8 (Middle)||March to April|
|Grade 9 and Grade 10 (Matric)||March to June|
|Intermediate Science (FSc – Pre Medical and Pre Engineering)||March to May|
|Intermediate Arts (FA)||May to June|
|Bachelor Science (BSc)||May to July|
|Bachelor Arts (BA)||May to July|
Karachi Grammar School Admission 2022 KGS Last Date
Karachi Grammar School (KGS) admission 2022 is now opened. Students who are waiting for the admission date can get admission in Karachi Grammar School. Here we will inform you about How to Get Admission in Karachi Grammar School and what are the Documents required for Admission in Karachi Grammar School? You must provide your child’s original Birth Certificate issued by the NADRA office. You may find information about the KGS admission schedule, how to apply, eligibility criteria and entrance test schedule, roll number slip and entry test result are all available on eduonline.pk. Additionally, you should check out this website for the most recent changes from KGS.
Karachi Grammar School Fees Structure 2022
Greetings, prospective candidates For students in Class III and older, the Karachi Grammer School offers price waivers based on their academic performance and financial requirements. On this page, you can see the cost structure for all of the courses. If you are having difficulty obtaining entry, please let us know. Please get in touch with us using the comments box below. We will respond to your request as soon as we are able.
Admission Test of Karachi Grammar School
The admissions exam is often conducted on the same day as the interview, unless otherwise specified. The following are the primary topics examined in this admissions test:
Documents required for Admission in Karachi Grammar School
- Attach admission form with below documents
- Original Birth Certificate issued by NADRA
- Original B-form Certificate as issued by NADRA
- Passport size picture
- Parents or Guardians Picture
- Original CNIC of the father
- Original CNIC of the mother
- Medical report of your child (if demanded)
When uploading these files, keep in mind that they should not exceed 1MB in storage space.
Easy steps to send admission application
- Click on the online admission form at http://admission.kgs.edu.pk/AdmissionForm.php.
- Select your child’s intended KGS class/year.
- Fill up your child’s name, birth date, nationality, religion, CNIC or B-form number, address, and phone number.
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant papers on the entrance form.
- Name, address, phone number, email, and profession of parent or guardian
- Include the mother’s CNIC, employment, residence, work contact, and frequent contact.
- Add any other information about your kid, such as a medical condition or extracurricular activity worth noting.
- Prepare your youngster for the interview and the test.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your child’s interview and admission test. Bring copies of needed papers and an online admission form printed out.
- After passing these tests, you will be given a fee challan to deposit at the chosen bank.
- Start purchasing your child’s school supplies and outfits. Congratulations on your child’s KGS acceptance!
Admission Process at Karachi Grammar School
- KGS admissions are based on age and grade.
- Admissions at KGS are based on merit and kinship.
- Some parents opt to enrol their children in preschools to prepare for the entrance exam and interview rounds.
- Concerns about admissions may be sent to email@example.com.
- After the admission procedure, the second step is document verification. Following the steps, you will be admitted.
How to Get Admission in Karachi Grammar School
If you match the following requirements, you must check the admission calendar to confirm your appointment to see the admission granting representative. After making an appointment, you must bring your kid and all relevant paperwork to the admission office. You must provide the following authentic papers to the authorities to prove your identity.
Karachi Grammar School Contact Number
|Tel||(021) 3225 3732|
|Address||94 Depot Lines, Saddar, Karachi-74400|
Download Admission Form from the official website of KGS at (http://admission.kgs.edu.pk/AdmissionForm.php).
Follow our above admission process to get Admission in Karachi Grammer School (KGS).
Reverend Henry Brereton is the owner of Karachi Grammar School.
Karachi Grammar School Founded in 1847 (175 years ago).