HEC EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 Apply Online full procedure for phase 2 or phase 3 in any program is available here. EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 Last Date is extended till 31 December 2022. Ehsaas scholarship program 2022 apply online details, application form, eligibility criteria, ineligibility where to and how to fill EHSAAS Scholarship Program 2022 Application Form online, and other information check online here. The list of chosen applicants for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 may be seen here. How to fill out Ehsaas scholarship form, download Ehsaas 2022, Ehsaas scholarship deadline 2022 can check here.
- 1 EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- 1.1 Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- 1.2 www.hec.gov.pk scholarship 2022
- 1.3 Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online
- 1.4 Ehsaas Scholarship for Intermediate Students 2022
- 1.5 Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online
- 1.6 Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2
- 1.7 EHSAAS Scholarship Phase 3
- 1.8 Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 4
- 1.9 EHSAAS Scholarship Program 2022
- 1.10 How to Fill Ehsaas Scholarship Form
- 1.11 HEC EHSAAS Scholarship Award Process
EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 Last Date
The last date to apply for the HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 has been extended to December 31, 2022. In 2022, the government of Pakistan will begin the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program, which will be the biggest undergraduate scholarship program in the nation.
|Announcement Date||2nd March 2022|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||25th March 2022|
|Interview Dates||First Week of April 2022|
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The application period for the EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 is now open. Scholarship opportunities are available via the Higher Education Commission for students who demonstrate merit. The EHSAAS undergraduate scholarship 2022-2023 is open to both men and females who are seeking need-based financial aid for their studies.
www.hec.gov.pk scholarship 2022
200,000 students will get scholarships of 50,000 rupees each year over a four-year period, making this the biggest Ehsaas scholarship program in the country’s history and the largest in the world.
- Annually, at least 50,000 (fifty thousand) scholarships will be awarded.
- 2 million dollars in grants (two lakhs) over four years
- The scholarship covers the cost of tuition as well as a stipend.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online
Here, on this page, you will find a comprehensive guideline for the EHSAAS Scholarship Program 2022 that includes eligibility criteria, scholarship amounts and qualifications, the deadline for submission of applications, the application procedure, instructions on how to submit an application, and other requirements. The deadline for submitting an application is getting closer. You have until the deadline to submit an application for this scholarship. As a result, you should visit the official website and fill out the online application forms there. Additionally, carefully complete the application form. However, the deadline to apply for the EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 is listed below in this article; be sure to read it before applying.
Ehsaas Scholarship for Intermediate Students 2022
As previously reported, the Benazir Income Support Program Board has officially authorized the inclusion of intermediate first-year and second-year students in the Wasilla Education Program as part of the Benazir Income Support Program. Besides that, the board decided to award males a quarterly allowance of Rs 3,500, while girls would get Rs 4,000 per person for the first and second years of their studies.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online
If you want to be considered for the PM EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022, you may apply at ehsaas.hec.gov.pk, and you can get more information at onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk. The Punjab government would provide a grant of Rs. 2 million rupees per year to the organization. Additionally, the benefactors provide scholarships to 200 students each year. This scholarship program is intended for students from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Gilgit-Baltistan, and Baluchistan. Students get a total grant of Rs. 16 million rupees each year, which is divided among them. For the first time, Punjab University is offering full scholarships to 400 students.
Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and also possess the necessary qualifications may register online at the official website of the EHSAAS, which is www.ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. Only online applications will be accepted. We told our visitors that before applying, they should carefully review all of the instructions and requirements before registering online.
Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2
It is possible to download the Phase 2 application form for the EHSAAS Scholarship 2022 by clicking here. Log in to EHSAAS Scholarship Pakistan using your email address and password. Please fill out the form below. Have you forgotten your password? Please log in. Interested candidates may find all of the information they need on this page about how to apply for Ehsaas’s Scholarship Program as well as how to determine whether or not they fit the eligibility requirements. The deadline for submitting applications is rapidly approaching. The time for submitting an application for this scholarship has already passed. Please keep in mind that the deadline to apply for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 is December 31, 2022.
EHSAAS Scholarship Phase 3
Entries for EHSAAS Scholarship Batch-III are now closed. Students in nighttime classes or self-funding are ineligible. Students receiving additional scholarships such as PEEF, HEC need-based, etc. are also ineligible. Prime Minister Imran Khan will award the first batch of Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships. It is wonderful news for those who were unable to further their study owing to financial issues. Now the government has introduced the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Forms, eligibility requirements, last date for submission, interview schedule, and final merit list of chosen applicants are all shared on this website.
Important Details about Phase 3 Ehsas Scholarship 2022
|University||Universities of Pakistan|
|Organization||HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-3|
|Course Level||Undergraduate Degrees|
|Award||Fully Funded Scholarships|
|Number of Scholarships||50000|
Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 4
Go to the registration part of the official website, http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk, and fill out the necessary information. Fill out the form with all of your information and register yourself there. Although there is a pdf version of the ehsaas scholarship form available, online registration is preferable. Students whose families earn less than Rs 45,000 per year are eligible to apply for the Ehsas Scholarship Program. A total of 200,000 kids will benefit from the four-year program.
EHSAAS Scholarship Program 2022
Applications for the EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 are now available. Enrollees must be high achievers from low-income families. Students may apply for scholarships online via the HEC site. HEC and Ehsaas Program have announced the registration start date. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Batch-III is now available for meritorious candidates. Entries are now open for the next academic term 2022-23. The application date is December 31, 2022.
Learn More About EHSAAS Programs:
- The applicant’s CNIC and the B. Form Copy of the applicant’s CNIC (father, mother, or guardian)
- A copy of the father’s or guardian’s salary slip or income certificate
- If the father is a daily-wage laborer, a shopkeeper, or has a private employment, an undertaking of Income Certificate on a minimum quantity of stamp paper of Rs. 50/- should be attached.
- Copies of your most recent six-month utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, and water) – (If applicable)
- When renting a house, you must provide a copy of the rental agreement.
- Copies of the applicant’s and siblings’ most recent fee receipts (If applicable)
- Copies of medical invoices and other expenditure-related paperwork (if applicable)
- 01 Photograph of the Applicant in passport size 02 Photograph of the House from the Outside Front
Important Note: The application form and accompanying documentation must be submitted in physical copy to the university’s Student Financial Aid Office.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC EHSAAS Scholarship 2022
- Admissions to HEC-recognized public sector universities for fall 2022.
- Students who meet the Project’s need requirements and give accurate information.
- Merit-based admissions exclusively, Merit signifies that the student has met the institution’s admission requirements.
- HEC-approved degree programs.
- The maximum age for qualifying for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying to undergraduate programs at the HEI.
- Using any other scholarship or grant
- Distance learning programs and linked colleges (public and private)
- Admission to self-sustaining/self-supporting/self-funding programs or nighttime programs with higher fees
- Ehsaas Scholarship is not available to students in two-year post-secondary or similar programs, two-year associate degree programs, and Master’s and BA/BSc programs.
- Associate degree holders participating in a 5th semester lateral undergraduate degree program are likewise disqualified.
How to Fill Ehsaas Scholarship Form
To apply for the EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023, applicants must use the HEC Online Application System. Apply online at HEC. The deadline to apply for the EHSAAS Undergraduate Program 2022-2023 is December 31, 2022.
- To register, go to the HEC website.
- Register first, then log in using your user ID (e.g. CNIC). Name, etc.
- Fill out the needed form with your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- To apply, complete the application and send it to the university’s financial aid office.
- Application forms must be sent to HEC or BISP. For further information, visit www.hec.gov.pk.
HEC EHSAAS Scholarship Award Process
- All students must apply online at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ and SUBMIT the application form. Applications saved will not be accepted.
- Applicants must submit paper copies of the application form and accompanying documentation to the university’s financial assistance office before the deadline.
- (List of supporting materials on website)
- The university’s Scrutiny Committee will shortlist those applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and have submitted all requested information such as evidence of family income, assets, prior academic record, age (if applicable).
- Any application that is incomplete will be rejected.
- The institutions’ Institutional Scholarship Award Committee will interview and propose candidates for scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients will be requested to sign a stamp paper agreement.
- The university will release the Final Scholarship Award Letter.
- It cannot be transferred to another institution, academic program, or academic session.
- Scholarship grant is renewable for the next semester/year.