FPSC CSS Admission 2023 Last Date to Apply Online Registration schedule, procedure, application submission, eligibility criteria at this page. Check CSS Admission 2023 Last Date here. We have provided CSS Exam Schedule 2023 below. Read and download CSS Advertisement and Admission Form 2023. Check FPSC CSS Online Registration process 2023 and know about CSS MPT Test Registration 2023, CSS Examination Centers & Screening Test for CSS 2023. Check step by step procedure about How To Register/Apply for CSS examinations? You can also get FPSC CSS Final Result, Answer Key, Merit List and Roll No Slip 2023 at this post.
- 1 CSS Admission 2023 Last Date
- 1.1 FPSC CSS Online Registration 2023
- 1.2 CSS Admission Form 2023
- 1.3 CSS MPT Test Registration 2023
- 1.4 CSS MCQ Based MPT Test
- 1.5 Screening Test for CSS 2023
- 1.6 How To Register/Apply for CSS Examinations?
- 1.7 Documents Required For CSS Admission/Registration 2023
- 1.8 FPSC CSS Online Registration Process 2023
CSS Exam Schedule 2023
CSS MPT is the first step toward the CSS 2023 exams. It will be held on February 20, 2022. CSS Exam Schedule 2023 is shown below. All of the things that will happen on these dates have been set out by the management.
CSS Admission 2023 Last Date
|CSS Advertisement||November 2022|
|Online applications for MPT Test Date||8th to 22th August 2022|
|Conduct of MPT Test||2 October 2022|
|Posting of Answer Key Here||20 February 2022|
|Result Date of MPT Test||updated soon|
|Forms and Documents for MPT test||–|
|CSS Written Examination||From 1st February 2023|
CSS Advertisement 2023
FPSC CSS Online Registration 2023
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) mixed combination (CSS) 2022 examination registration has begun. The deadline for submitting an online application for the FPSC CSS 2022 test is December 15, 2021. You may quickly submit an online application for CSS here. To register for the fpsc css test, just click the button. For the most up-to-date information about FPSC CSS Registration 2023, keep checking back at EduOnline.pk.
Students who want to take the CSS online registration must do so as soon as the official authorities say so on FPSC.GOV.PK. To make sure that no mistakes are made in the student’s credentials, they need to fill out their CSS registration form very carefully. As of now, the federal public service commission (FPSC) has made a statement about CSS exam registration for 2023. You can sign up by following the steps on this page.
CSS Admission Form 2023
Students must be very meticulous while completing the CSS registration form to ensure that their credentials are error-free. It was announced by the federal public service commission (FPSC) that CSS test registration for 2023 would be open beginning in 2023. Follow the instructions on this page to become a member.
CSS Age Limit
As of 31st December, 2021, a candidate must be at least 21 years old and must not have reached the age of 30 at the time of application for the CSS Examination-2023.
- On the 31st of December of the previous year, those ages 21 to 30 were eligible.
- On December 31, 2021, CSS-2023 requires a maximum age limit of between 21 and 30 years old.
CSS Examination Centers
|D.G. Khan||D.I. Khan|
CSS MPT Test Registration 2023
It has been announced that the registration schedule for the MCQ-based preliminary test (MPT) for the CSS examination 2023 would be released by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). Applicants may submit their applications online from November 28th, 2021 to December 15th, 2021 at the FPSC’s official website, www.fpsc.gov.pk. The CSS MPT 2023 exam requires a Rs. 250/- registration fee to be taken.
CSS MCQ Based MPT Test
- Beginning with CSS CE 2022, the MPT will be implemented.
- The Main Written CSS CE 2022 will not be held without passing this qualifying exam.
- MPT will not be taken into account when making a decision.
- A maximum of one mark will be awarded for each of the 200 MCQs that make up the MPT.
- Negative Marking is not permitted.
- It will take 200 minutes to complete the task.
- Overall 33% of the marks (66/200) must be attained to qualify.
- The answer key will be posted on the FPSC website on the same day that the test is over.
- A carbon copy of the answer sheet will be sent to all candidates for review.
- The MPT will be a test of knowledge.
- The MPT score will only be valid for the CSS CE of the same year and will not be taken into account for calculating ultimate merit place on the basis of overall marks.
- By the end of the year of December 31, 2021, all applicants will be considered ineligible for consideration.
- The MPT fee is set at Rs. 500. (Non-Refundable).
Screening Test for CSS 2023
CSS MPT will be effective from CSS CE 2022. Main Written CSS CE 2022 Qualifying Test. Officials affirm that CSS 2022 FPSC Screening Test will be held. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has issued a fresh notice about the reversal of the screening test decision. This official notice provided by the government on February 2022 clearly reveals that owing to certain administrative issues all applicants competing in the CSS examinations should not require to attend the Screening test.
How To Register/Apply for CSS Examinations?
Candidates who are looking for the apply online option may do so by clicking on the apply online button, which will open the registration form in the next browsing window. Then you will enter all of the essential information and, after you are finished, you will check all of the boxes and then click on submit. In this case, your application will be submitted as well, and this is a very serious step for candidates because if you provide incorrect information, your application will not be processed because after you have provided all of the required information, management will verify your documentation to ensure that it is accurate.
Documents Required For CSS Admission/Registration 2023
- Attested copies of Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor or equivalent Degree.
- A certified copy of your Domicile.
- The challan form for the examination fee has been returned to me.
- Photos the size of a passport are acceptable.
- Authenticated copy of a computerized national identification card (CNIC).
- The last day to apply for CSS admission in 2022 is 15 December 2021.
FPSC CSS Online Registration Process 2023
- The registration procedure began in November and applicants must complete out the CSS registration form as directed by FPSC.
- The applicant must fill out the registration form completely and submit it.
- To apply for CSS admission 2022 online, aspirants must first build an online profile.
- After printing the application form, applicants must send it with the relevant papers.
- For written tests, applicants must deposit Rs. 2200 in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- CSS deadline 2022 is December 15, 2021.
- Apply Here