BZU Admission 2022 Last Date to Apply Online for undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (BZU) have begun for the class of 2022. You can get BZU Online Admission 2022 via @www.bzu.edu.pk from this page. BZU online registration and check BZU fee structure 2022 for MPhil MSc LLB BBA, BCS, MCS, MBA, BSc, BA, MA, MSc, BA Fine Arts & Designing, Architecture, Agriculture, DVM, Pharm-D, Commerce, Accounting & Finance, LL.B (3 Year), Philosophy, and many other fields of study. A forward-thinking university called BZU Multan is situated in Multan, Pakistan’s Punjab province. You can also look at the entrance requirements and instructions at BZU Lahore.
- 1 BZU Online Admission 2022 Last Date to Apply
- 1.1 www.bzu.edu.pk online Admission 2022 Undergraduate
- 1.2 BZU Admission 2022 advertisement
- 1.3 BZU fee structure 2022 for MPhil MSc LLB
- 1.4 BZU B.A Admission 2022
- 1.5 BZU BA Admission 2022 Last Date For Private Students
- 1.6 BZU MA Private Admission 2022
- 1.7 BZU M.Phil Admission 2022 Spring Last Date
- 1.8 BZU Create Account
- 1.9 BZU Online Registration Check
- 1.10 BZU Registration
BZU Online Admission 2022 Last Date to Apply
The application period for BZU admissions 2022 is already open, and Multan’s Bahauddin Zakariya University is accepting applications in the range of fields listed below. You may discover detailed information about BZU Multan’s fee schedule for 2022, the deadline for submitting an application, the university’s 2022 admissions advertisement, the merit list, available scholarships, the admissions process for that year, and more here.
www.bzu.edu.pk online Admission 2022 Undergraduate
Undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Bahauddin Zakariya University have begun accepting applications for the class of 2022. These programs include BA, BSc, BBA (Hons.), BS(CS), BS(IT), BS(4-year), BS(Commerce), BS(Accounting & Finance), MA, M.Sc., MCS, MIT, MBA, MBA(Banking), M.Com., M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) (3 Year). Students who are awaiting results may still apply for admission in 2022 if they meet the requirements of the BZU and submit their application by the deadline listed below.
BZU Admission 2022 advertisement
The whole process for applying for admissions in 2022 at Bahauddin Zakariya University, including the application deadline, the admissions advertising for 2022 in Multan, the fee schedule, the merit list, and BZU scholarships, is outlined here.
BZU fee structure 2022 for MPhil MSc LLB
The Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) in Multan provides a variety of educational options, each with a unique pricing schedule. The university prospectus, which costs Rs. 600 only and is available through the admission office, contains information on BZU Multan’s fees for admission to all programs in 2022.
|MA (in all programs)||Morning session Rs. 24,700/- (1st semester)|
|MSc (In all programs)||Morning session Rs. 24,700/- (1st semester)|
|MA (in all programs)||Evening session Rs. 36,700/- (1st semester)|
|MSc (In all programs)||Evening session Rs. 36,700/- (1st semester)|
|BA (Annual system)||Rs. 3000/-|
|BSc (Annual System)||Rs. 3200/-|
|BSc(Hons)/BS (all programs)||Rs. 24700/- (1st semester)|
BZU B.A Admission 2022
The applicant is urged to choose his or her admissions subject very carefully. The fee/dues once paid will not be returned or transferred in the event of an inter-departmental or college transfer if a candidate has paid them in any university teaching department or constituent college.
BZU BA Admission 2022 Last Date For Private Students
Only those who want to register on self-finance should apply for BZU Multan Undergraduate Admissions 2022, since the university will not make the merit list public. So, if self-finance admittance is something you’re interested in, you can apply before August 18, 2022.
BZU MA Private Admission 2022
Candidates for BZU Online Admission 2022 can access admissions information as well as the university’s official website here. BZU has set the deadline for applications for admission to be 2022 on its official website. Make sure you submit your application by the deadline as a consequence. For information on the next entrance exam, the interview date, the results of the entrance test, and the final merit list, visit this page.
One of the oldest universities in Pakistan is Bahauddin Zakaria University in Multan. Admission is offered twice a year, in the spring and the fall. According to candidate data, BZU provides a variety of bachelor’s degrees, including M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in addition to BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, M.Com, and MCS.
BZU M.Phil Admission 2022 Spring Last Date
You may find the BZU Multan Admission 2022 application form, fee schedule, and detailed instructions for the online application here. Therefore, these individuals require candidates. In the spring, BZU also launched courses for distant learning.
Here you may find the academic schedule for all undergraduate and graduate study programs at BZU Multan. On our website, you may find information about the BZU Multan Spring / Autumn Admission Timetable, online registration, fees, eligibility requirements, merit list, and much more. Please check back periodically for updates on BZU Multan’s spring and fall admissions.
BZU Create Account
- On the official BZU website, willing applicants must register with accurate information.
- Choose the degree program you wish to apply for.
- Fill up your online application in the third stage with true and correct information, including academic and personal data.
- Print off your completed application and the voucher for the application cost. And then deposit your fee voucher at the Pakistani National Bank.
- Upload a scanned copy of the challan before the deadline on the BZU admissions website.
- You will have to wait for merit lists after submission.
Related: BZU Merit List 2022
BZU Online Registration Check
- The official BZU website requires willing candidates to create an online account with sufficient information.
- Choose the program that you want to apply to.
- Fill out your online application in the third stage with accurate and substantial information, including personal and academic information.
- Print out your completed application together with the payment voucher. Pay your expenditure voucher to the National Bank of Pakistan as well.
- Prior to the expiration date, a checked copy of the challan transfer was saved on the online BZU confirmation entry.
- Once the accommodation is made, keep an eye out for merit lists.
- Purchase the BZU Admission Prospectus for 2022 for Rs. 600 from the university’s admissions office.
- BZU Admission Forms for 2022 are available for purchase or download from the university admissions office.
- A working national ID card
- A pair of passport-sized pictures
- The Admissions Office will provide you with a challan form, and if you have been accepted to BZU University in the applicable discipline in 2022, you must deposit the entrance money at the appropriate bank.
- Carefully fill out the Admission Form 2022.
- Academic certificates, merit certificates, character certificates from the head of the previous institution, detailed number certificates for passing recent exams, certificates for memorizing the Quran (if applicable), and certificates for residency must all be certified photocopies (where applicable).